At Dhillon’s Spire Bar, while we’re excited to be opening, our number one commitment remains the welfare of our community and our team as we take these first steps together.
After close and careful consultation, we’ve put in place measures designed to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests alike.
Our new business as usual
In light of the Government’s latest guidance, our restaurant to remain open daily until 10 pm.
We have also implemented extra measures to ensure your continued safety.
- All our staff are wearing facemasks and we ask that all guests wear them as well until they’re seated at their table.
- In line with Government advice, we are now taking contact details from all guests entering the restaurant for track and trace purposes.
Here’s what we’re doing in the restaurant and for our teams.
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- All employees’ temperatures are checked and recorded for 7 days prior to returning to work and checked each day upon arrival.
- Adapted shift patterns to allow our teams to return to work safely.
- New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules.
- A professional deep clean every night.
- All tables and chairs are fully cleaned after use.
- All menus and condiments are cleaned prior to use.
- A dedicated employee committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard.
And here’s how you can help.
- Some queuing is inevitable, of course, and your patience is appreciated.
- We’ll have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Menus will be disinfected but you can view the menu online with your smartphone.
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception, on your table and in the bathroom.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are adhering to the Government guidelines